Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with a licensed guide
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Campo di Fiori, Pantheon, Vittoriano etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: at your hotel or flat.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people.
- Price: 350 EUR + 18 EUR/adult, skip the line entrance tickets included
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is a private guided walking tour which lasts 4 hours and takes you along the most beautiful landmarks of Rome.
We will depart at Colosseum and start with the guided visit of this amazing amphitheater built to host up to 80 000 spectators watching gladiators contests. We will then continue to the Roman Forum and Palatine for a quick tour before continuing to the Vittoriano (Piazza Venezia). Then we will walk to Campo di Fiori, Piazza Navona and its superb fountains, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
This tour will give you a great introduction of Central Rome, its history and architecture and its timeless cobbled streets and hidden alleys as well as its charming districts.
Rome is a very nice city to walk through and you will see details that you only can catch while walking, this is the best way to experience Rome while taking the time to actually "live" the Eternal City.
Your professional guide will be with you at all times and share her passion for the City, its history and its architecture. She will provide you with as many information as you need in a fun and interesting way, to make this tour the highlight of your stay in Rome. Please note that we can meet you at the hotel if you wish as long as this one is centrally located. If you wish your guide to meet you there, please make sure to tell us in the comments when you book your tour online. We can arrange, at an extra cost, a pickup at your hotel/apartment and private transfer to the Colosseum in order to avoid wasting energy on early morning.