Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a driver & separate licensed guide
- Duration: 8 hours
- Tour highlights: Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Del Campidoglio, Vatican (Vatican Museums, St Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel), Circus Maximus, Castel Sant' Angelo, Piazza Del Popolo, Campo di Fiori, Pantheon etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: at your hotel or flat.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 6 passengers with a driver + a separate licensed guide
- Price: 1000 EUR + 45 EUR / person for 1 to 7 people (Mercedes V-Class), skip the line entrance tickets included
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is the most exclusive and comprehensive tour of Rome and Vatican.
During 8 hours your driver and your licensed guide will be at your disposal to make you discover the beauty of Rome & Vatican.
While the vehicle allows to cover much ground during the day, your professional licensed guide will be with you at all times. This will allow to enjoy all the main sites such as Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Del Campidoglio, Vatican (Vatican Museums, St Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel), Circus Maximus, Castel Sant' Angelo, Piazza Del Popolo, Campo di Fiori, Pantheon etc.
Depending on your taste, the guide will include short walking tours of the diverse neighborhoods, so that you also catch the details and the flair of the city, which you cannot see from the vehicle.
This tour provides an in-depth visit of the City with skip the line access to each major attraction (Vatican, Colosseum, Forum etc).
To provide the best comfort for your party, we will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel and use only Mercedes V-Class Vehicles in best conditions, equipped with A/C and leather seats.
If you are a party of 7, we might use a Volkswagen Caravelle Long Edition which is one of the most comfortable 9-Seater minivan available (with A/C and leather seats). As a VIP, you will be able to adapt the tour to your wishes, let us know in advance so that we can best prepare your journey with us. You will have a break for lunch in a local osteria/trattoria or a gastronomic restaurant depending on your taste. Lunch is not included, but the guide will be able to make recommendations which will best fit your appetite.
Please note that it is possible to get in advance a special VIP access (at an extra cost) to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel etc, before these landmarks are open to general public in the early morning, at an extra cost of 65 EUR / person.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central Rome limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central Rome limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.