Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private walking tour with a licensed guide
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: Vatican Museums (Laocoon Octagonal Courtyard, Apollo Belvedere, Laocoon Priest of Troy, Belvedere Torso, Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Maps, Raphael Rooms, Borgia Apartments), St Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel
- Pick-up/Drop-off: in front of the Vatican Museums white entrance
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 passengers
- Price: 350EUR + 25 EUR / person, skip the line entrance tickets included
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is the most exclusive and comprehensive skip the line tour of the Vatican.
During 4 hours your licensed guide will be at your disposal to make you discover the beauty of the Vatican and the sovereign state's own incredible collection in the Vatican Museums.
Our professional licensed guide will take through the history and art making it so fun, engaging and interesting that you will want to see and learn more. As most of our visitors do not want to spend many many hours in the Vatican Museums, our guide will focus on the masterpieces among those: the Laocoon Octagonal Courtyard, Apollo Belvedere, Laocoon Priest of Troy, Belvedere Torso, Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Maps, Raphael Rooms, Borgia Apartments. Our excellent guide does not only show you the art, but brings it to life for you, so that you understand why the art you are looking at is a masterpiece.
Being accompanied with an expert of the Vatican Museums will make your navigation through this large museum very easy, you will pass the rooms one after each other without even noticing what you are accomplishing. If you are an art lover, you will be delighted by the knowledge and expertise of our guides. If you were to choose only one private tour, we would definitely recommend the Vatican, since the museums are so large that you could spend days in there, without truly enjoying.
You will then continue the tour with a visit of the Sistine Chapel which is filled with endless detail and artistry, including The Last Judgment, as painted on the great altar by Michelangelo. Then you'll discover the absolute beauty of St Peter's Basilica and its gems: the Pietà, the Baldacchino, the Cathedra and other famous artworks.
As a VIP, you will be able to adapt the tour to your wishes, let us know in advance so that we can best prepare your journey with us.
Please note that it is possible to get in advance a special VIP access in the early morning at 8am (at an extra cost of 65 EUR / person) to Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel (before these landmarks are open to general public at 9am).