Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a licensed driver-guide (or on option, for an extra cost, with a driver and a separate licensed guide)
- Duration: 12 hours
- Tour Highlights: Capri, Anacapri, Gardens of Augustus, Blue Grotto (at additional cost)
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 1250 EUR + 50 EUR per person for the high speed ferry ticket (Blue Grotto entrance tickets excluded)
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 12-hour private guided tour of Capri Island from Rome, you will have the opportunity to discover the "Pearl of Mediterranean Sea": Capri Island. Capri has always been the destination of emperors (the vacation hideaway of Roman emperors Augustus and Tiberius), poets, painters and writers, moguls and stars like Onassis, Maria Callas, Jacqueline Kennedy, the royal family of Jordan, on board the yacht from the Arabian Nights "Sarafsa", the Saudi royals, American entrepreneurs etc. In Roman times, Capri, as well as the beauty in its natural forms, was also enriched by prestigious buildings: the fortress of Tiberius, the palace of Augustus near the harbor, and on the top of the Phoenician Steps imperial villa.
The driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel (or apartment) in Rome to drive you first to Naples. There, with your licensed guide, you will be able to board a fast speed ferry to navigate to Capri (45 min ride) and enjoy a wonderful view of the bay of Naples.
Capri's lush vegetation, dramatic rock formations and enticing white-washed towns make it a true jewel rising out of the Mediterranean Sea. Our guide will show you Capri and Anacapri before bringing you to the island's most breathtaking vantage points, from which you will even be able to spot the evocative Faraglioni monoliths.
You will then have a break for lunch with your professional guide and maybe a sip on Italy’s most famous liquor, Limoncello! If you are interested in the Blue Grotto, our guide can arrange an optional visit to the Blue Grotto, or Grotta Azzurra in Italian. These sea caves seem to illuminate in a bedazzling sapphire spectrum thanks to the way they were naturally formed. We will then drive you back to Rome and drop you off at your hotel or apartment.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central Rome limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central Rome limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.