Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour of Florence's highlights with a licensed driver-guide (or at an extra cost, a driver and a separate licensed guide)
- Duration: 12 hours
- Tour highlights: Ponte Vecchio, Brunelleschi's Duomo, Uffizi, Piazza della Signoria, Accademia etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: in the lobby of your hotel in Rome or in front of your apartment's building.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 passengers.
- Price: 1250 EUR + 63.5 EUR per adult and 17 EUR per child (including skip the line entrance tickets) for a Mercedes car transportation from Rome (850 EUR + 63.5 EUR per adult / 17 EUR per child for the high speed train option, excluding the train ticket costs)
This is the most exclusive and comprehensive full day tour of Florence from Rome.
During this 12-hour full day private tour of Florence, your driver and your professional licensed guide will be at your disposal to make you discover the beauty of Florence.
For transportation, we have 2 options:
- Either we organize a private transfer for you from your hotel to the Termini train station so that you can catch a fast speed train for a direct ride from Florence to Rome (1 hour and half only - we can arrange the train tickets for you) and same on the way back
- Or we ask our licensed driver-guide to pick you up from your hotel/apartment and he drives you directly to Florence (3-hour ride on each way).
In all cases, you will have a licensed driver-guide in Florence to guide you around the city in a comfortable way in a Mercedes car or minivan. While the vehicle allows to cover much ground during the day, your professional guide will be with you at all times. This will allow to enjoy all the main sites such as the Ponte Vecchio, Brunelleschi's Duomo (visit inside with skip the line tickets), Uffizi (visit inside with skip the line tickets), Piazza della Signoria and Accademia (visit inside with skip the line tickets).
Depending on your taste, the guide will include short walking tours of the diverse neighborhoods, so that you also catch the details and the flair of the city, which you cannot see from the vehicle.
If you wish we can also include another museum visit like the Bargello Gallery, the Museo di Palazzo Vecchio or the Palazzo Pitti (subject to availability).
This tour provides an in-depth visit of the Renaissance City, around the main highlights and but also off the beaten path sites.
To provide the best comfort for your party, we will pick you up and drop you off at Termini Train Station in Rome and Santa Maria Novella Train Station in Florence and use only Mercedes V-Class Vehicles in best conditions, A/C and with leather seats.
As a VIP, you will be able to adapt the tour to your wishes, let us know in advance so that we can best prepare your journey with us.
You will have a break for lunch. Lunch is not included, but the guide will be able to make recommendations which will best fit your appetite.