Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour - Tastings included
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour highlights: Fior di zucca, fried baccala (fish), steaming suppli, fried rice balls stuffed with mozzarella, creamy buffalo mozzarella as well as the typical Jewish fried artichokes, pasta dishes done “alla Romana”
- Meeting Point: Campo De Fiori or if you prefer at your centrally located hotel / apartment
- Max. Size of your Party: 8 people.
- Price: 320 EUR + 30 EUR per adult/child.
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 3-Hour Private Rome Food Tour, your passionate guide will engage you in the world of Italian Food and Cuisine.
If you are looking for an alternative way of visiting Italy, less boring for children, you should embark on this tour and fill your belly with Roman delicacies.
You will start the guided tour on the famous Campo De Fiori and its incredible food stalls market to sample the most delicious products of Rome and its region: olive oil, traditional Roman pasta dishes, wines, cold cuts, etc.
This gourmet tour is quite exceptionnal, since you have a chance to taste many different products from salty like several different cheeses, fried artichokes and breads to sweet like pastries, gelato etc.
In this 3-hour walking tour, you will also visit different quality shops in Trastevere reknown for the top quality of their products.